|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 32 in|
|Sediment Filter + Replacement Cartridge||
Little Giant 11.5kw Baptistry Water Heating System
Due to material shortages heaters currently have a 6-8 week lead time.
Provide Evenly Controlled Temperatures To Your:
11.5KW heats 200 gallons per hour – 30° Rise
A complete water heating system includes:
- Little Giant Circulation Heater w/ High Limit
- #006 Little Giant Pump
- Pump Installation Kit
|Part Number||Model||Volts||Watts||“A”||“B”||“C”||Inlet or Outlet||Amps Drawn|
|1.5HHL||1.5 KW||110||1500||14″||8 1/2″||5 1/2″||1″ F.S.P.S.||12.5 amp|
|6HHL||6 KW||240||6000||27″||21 3/8″||5 1/2″||1″ F.S.P.S.||25 amp|
|11.5HHL||11.5 KW||240||11,500||29 1/2″||24 3/4″||4 3/4″||1″ M.S.P.S.||47.9 amp|
- Ideal for heating baptistry water containing lime, because due to fast circulation water temperature is never hot, therefore lime deposits are greatly reduced.
- The coldest water at the bottom of the baptistry is pumped through the heater.Temperature rise of about 4F is obtained as the water is circulated through a 6 KW heater with a Little Giant Pump. The number of degrees increased would be approximately amount of 7 1/2 Degree F when pumped through a 11.5 KW heater.
- Fast water circulation keeps water mixed and prevents hot and cold water stratification.
- Incoloy steel heating elements
- Adjustable thermostat 60°F-107°F range (2 degree diff.) on 6 KW heater
- Adjustable thermostat 47°F-107°F range (4 degree diff.) on 11.5 KW heater
- Well insulated with fiberglass
- For use with 240V single phase power
- Can be used with 208 Voltage, but heating is reduced 25%
- Can be used with 120 Voltage, but heating is reduced 75%
- Little Giant pump is 1/40 H.P. – 230V. – circulated 10gpm at 1-foot head
- Hi-Limit switch set at 118°F (± 4°)