|Dimensions||20 × 4 × 46 in|
Electric Immersion Baptistry Water Heater 6kw 240v
Due to material shortages heaters currently have a 6-8 week lead time.
110v Single Phase
240v Single Phase
Especially Designed For Easy, Low Cost Installation
The 6HI-HL-240 electric immersion water heating unit is ideally engineered for heating permanent or portable baptistries of all types. For use in fiberglass, concrete, vinyl, or any design of baptistry.
- Immersion section of unit made of Incoloy or Stainless Steel, and are bright annealed.
- All heat confined to the formed horizontal section for optimum heat efficiency.
- Cold riser extends to the top of container where control housing is located.
- 3-Conductor cord set with polarized plug included for easy installation and wiring at no extra charge.
- Adjustable vapor-proof thermostat control with temperature range off – 55°F to 115°F (± 3°).
- Hi-Limit cut out switch set at 125°F (±4°).
- Stainless steel mounting bracket also supplied for easy mounting.
- Pilot light and on-off switch provided, indicates desired temperature when reached and breaks circuit when element is not in use. Saves electricity – Saves money.
- Completely automatic and portable – just plug in the 60″ Power Cord and operate.
- No cutting or damage to your present container.
- Although portable – your container may be cleaned without removing unit.
- Unit can be suspended in middle, end or side of container.
- No contractors required on standard 6HI-HL-240(SS6-42HL) Models
- The 6HI-HL-240 (6KW) will heat 60 GPH (40° R). A 750 to 1,000 gallon Baptistry can be heated in 13 to 17 hours, or one-half this time 20 degree rise in temperature.
- Heater can be operated on 120 volts, but the wattage power will be reduced to 1500 watts but will only heat 15 GPH (40°R) or 30 GPH (20°R).
UL Listed under File # E234452